It can be a topic too embarrassing for many women to discuss with their doctor. They may feel that it’s a normal process of childbirth or aging, but modern medical treatments can now correct and improve vaginal laxity for women who are suffering from its effects. It’s extremely common, with about 50% of women who have had vaginal deliveries reporting the issue. There is no need to suffer in silence any more. At Regenerative Aesthetics and Lasers NW, we have the latest treatments and technology that are completely safe and effective to help relieve vaginal laxity symptoms and issues, while restoring healthy sexual function.
Sexual Health Benefits of Treating Vaginal Laxity
Each treatment stimulates the growth of new, healthy cells and tissue, which tighten the area, and make it more sensitive and responsive. Women report the following benefits from these therapies:
- Improvement in stress urinary incontinence
- Increased sensation and sensitivity during intercourse
- Heightened arousal
- Greater libido
- Stronger orgasms
- Quick procedure, that is virtually pain-free
- No downtime – you can resume sexual activity the same day
How Stem Cells, PRP and Exosomes Improve Sexual Health
Regenerative Aesthetics & Lasers NW offers several non-surgical treatment options to improve vaginal laxity for women, including:
- Stem Cell Therapy – Adipose stem cells are stem cells that are derived from fat cells within the body. The doctor will remove a small amount of fat from the patient’s body – usually the abdomen area. The stem cells are then separated from fat cells, and concentrated stem cells are then reinjected into the treatment area. This generates the growth of healthy, new tissue, increased sensitivity and blood flow.
- Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy – A small amount of blood is drawn from the patient, which is then placed into a centrifuge. The centrifuge spins down the blood, separating it from the plasma. That growth factor-rich and concentrated plasma is then reinjected into the treatment site, increasing blood flow, and generating healthy tissue.
- Exosomes with growth factors – Exosomes, which contain growth factors, are generating attention for their enhanced ability in cell-to-cell communication and healing capabilities. These natural growth factors rejuvenate vaginal tissues, creating more sensitivity. Some doctors believe exosomes are more significant than stem cells for tissue repair and regeneration. Exosomes can be used in conjunction with stem cell and PRP therapy.
We Offer Several Solutions to Sexual Dysfunction
At Regenerative Aesthetics & Lasers NW our goal is to help you regain passion, despite your age! Please contact our office today to set up a consultation to discuss which treatment option is right for you. Start enjoying the benefits of a healthy and enjoyable sex life!