FACE, EYES & LIPS
Face, Lips & Eyes
Your face is one of the first things someone notices about you, so it’s important to invest the time and attention to really take care of it. It’s also one of the first things that can show signs of aging when fine lines start to appear around the eyes or lips. At Regenerative Aesthetics & Lasers NW we offer several aesthetic treatments which effectively treat lines and wrinkles from resurfacing skin and smoothing them out to plumping the area to fill them in for a tighter appearance. All of our treatments stimulate collagen and elastin production, which dramatically improves your skin’s tone, texture, elasticity and diminishes fine lines. We also carry our own distinct line of skincare products which are medical grade-effective at combating fine lines and wrinkles.
Reduce Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Chemical Peels: Chemical peels today are milder, and even more effective than they were years ago. They clear surface imperfections and can dramatically improve the appearance of the skin on the face, hands, neck and décolletage. It effectively reduces or eliminates many skin imperfections including acne scarring, rough patches, irregular pigmentation and dry skin, sun and age spots, freckles, enlarged pores and dark circles.
- Microdermabrasion: A microdermabrasion treatment is quick, painless and the results are immediate. It exfoliates away dull skin to even your skin tone and give your face the “fresh start” it needs. You’ll notice younger, smoother looking skin without the need for a more invasive procedure or chemicals.
- Microneedling : Boost your skin’s self-healing potential with a Microneedling PRP treatment. Made popular by reality stars and celebrities, and known as the “vampire facial,” PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) essentially creates your own custom beauty serum, while Microneedling stimulates your skin’s self-healing capability, boosting collagen and elastin production. Plump your skin to fill in fine lines and wrinkles, while healing past damage, and giving your skin a lasting youthful glow!
- Laser Skin Therapy : Fine lines and wrinkles, facial redness, age or brown spots, and facial and leg veins can age you, and cause you to become self-conscious. Repair and restore your skin with our xeo® skin therapy treatment, which offers a safe, effective and visible skin transformation regardless of skin tone, condition or age. Our gentle laser skin therapy treatment is quick, safe, non-invasive and you’ll have little to no downtime. You’ll see a noticeable difference in the way your skin looks and feels – and you’ll be excited to show it off!
Plump and Reshape your Lips
- Injectables and Dermal Fillers: If you’ve exhausted your search for plumping lip treatments or gloss only to be disappointed in the temporary effects, it may be time to look at a more effective treatment. Injectable fillers, such as Botox®, Juvederm® or Restylane® are an instant and surgery-free way to add facial volume and definition or add fullness where you desire a plumper look, such as your lips.
Smooth Fine Lines and Reduce Dark Circles
- Chemical Peels : Many women aren’t aware, but chemical peels have come a long way. Allure magazine called the treatment “The secret to perfect skin” in 2016, and they know a few things about skin care. Another little known face about chemical peels is that they are very effective at reducing not only fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, but also dramatically reducing dark under-eye circles
- Injectables and Dermal Fillers : As we age, despite our best efforts, fine lines and wrinkles can happen. If you’ve exhausted your search for the holy grail of wrinkle creams, and are still having skincare concerns, it may be time to look at other options. Injectable fillers, such as Botox®, Juvederm® or Restylane® are an instant and surgery-free way to add facial volume and definition, and fill in lines and wrinkles to take years off your face.
Please contact our office today for a private consultation, and we’ll discuss which treatment is right for you to fightthe signs of aging. At Regenerative Aesthetics & Lasers NW, we’re excited to develop a personalized aesthetic plan to help you achieve your skincare goals.